Self assessment returns
Despite being sold as a convenient and hassle-free way to calculate and pay tax, self-assessment can be time-consuming and confusing.
Nobody wants to be hit with a penalty for paying or filing late, filing incorrectly or not handing over all of the information they were supposed to.
Our comprehensive self-assessment service spares you these headaches and frees up your valuable time. We do this by:
- liaising with your bank, building society and stockbrokers to gather all relevant data
- calculating your tax liability
- completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- telling you when payments are due and how much to pay
- advising on effective bookkeeping and record retention
- introducing you to tax saving ideas
- representing you in the event of an HMRC tax investigation.
Find out about our personal tax planning service, which can reduce the amount of tax you have to pay under the self-assessment system.