Corporation tax planning
Our corporation tax planning service is designed to help directors and company owners take advantage of ways to legitimately reduce their business’s liability to tax.
We do this by putting plans in place to:
- monitor profits carefully to ensure that marginal relief is claimed wherever possible
- make the most of capital allowances, such as the annual allowance for investment in plant and machinery
- claim tax relief or credits for research and development expenditure
- capitalise on opportunities for tax losses and deferments
- make pension contributions – particularly larger ones – at the optimum time
- ensure you meet all filing and payment deadlines to avoid any penalties.
To identify opportunities to save tax, we can also prepare regular management accounts that keep you up-to-date on projections and performance relating to sales and purchases.