Company secretarial duties
As a busy business owner, can you afford to have valuable time and resources taken up by ensuring you comply with the Companies Act?
There are well over 100 different offences that a company secretary could, in theory, commit – whether knowingly or by mistake. And with legislation changing frequently, staying on top of your responsibilities can be a tall order for smaller firms.
We can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you.
Our service includes:
- legal formation of the company with Companies House
- providing a registered office if you do not have business premises
- preparation and filing of annual returns on time so that penalties are avoided
- submitting other required reports, including those regarding staff numbers and business strategies
- reporting changes that affect public records, statutory books and registers
- keeping legal documents, such as your certificate of incorporation, safe.